Monday, February 9, 2009

recent orders...






Here are the newest additions to Savvy Sarah Designs' custom orders!
The owl was cut by hand, after a free-handed design was created. I stitched the little feathers on the front for an added element of cuteness! Thanks, Cassie! I hope she likes it!
Thankfully I have hilarious friends, who are also customers! Tammy wanted an "LL Cool J" shirt for her little boy, Jake. I love it. Isn't it funny?
And Jennifer wanted a special valentine for her little darling girl, Kennedy. So cute! I can't wait to see a picture of her in her little lovey outfit!
Thanks ladies! :) Keep those customs coming, and your fantastic ideas rolling!
(as always, the patterns/ideas/pictures shown here are propery of savvysarahdesigns. thanks!)

2 comments:

crrv said...

Looks great! Thanks!

We are the Ferrari's said...

Love them. You do such a great job! :)